Many seafood restaurant chains and other restaurant operators in USA are rolling out new seafood promotions and dishes.
1. Legal Sea Foods
Operates more than 30 restaurants, is bringing back its “Shrimp Classic” menu from 15 January to 12 February. Nine shrimp dishes are featured in the campaign:
- Appetizers such as Shrimp Risotto Cakes and Coconut Shrimp.
- Entrees Chipotle Lime Shrimp Tacos, Buffalo Shrimp & Blue Cheese Salad, Pesto Shrimp, Tempura Shrimp & Trumpet Mushrooms, and Shrimp Pad Thai.
- Legal is also offering its customers a cup of Clam Chowder for $ 1 each on 15 January, “Chowda Day.”
Operates nearly 200 restaurants and is rolling out two new menu items along with a special for National Fish Taco Day on 25 January.
- The Mango Superfood Bowl is made with citrusy mango salsa, guacamole, almonds, and lemon agave vinaigrette.
- The Baja Chopped Bowl features fresh guacamole, salsa fresca, fire-roasted corn relish, cheese, black beans, tortilla strips, and creamy cilantro lime sauce.
Both bowls offer a choice of grains – either brown rice and quinoa or lemongrass citrus rice – or half grains and half greens with romaine lettuce. Protein choices include grilled shrimp, mahi mahi, salmon, chicken, and grilled veggies.
3. Bonefish Grill
Operates 215 restaurants, started the new year with its own specials:
- Avocado Lime Striped Bass. The fish is paired with kale pepita rice, and is finished with avocado lime butter.
- Risotto Del Mar, which features sauteed shrimp, bay scallops, tomatoes, and red onions over a roasted garlic risotto. The dish is finished with a lobster-sherry cream sauce and grilled jumbo shrimp.
- Crab Volcano Salmon, which includes wood-grilled Atlantic salmon with a creamy spinach, mushroom, and lump crab dynamite topping.