Fragrant ribs of a barbecue, a spicy perch and a “fiery” squid — the main heroes of any days in the fresh air. These unusual and incredibly tasty recipes will melt your heart.
1. Barbecue ribs with sweet cherry
Pork ribs – 1 kg
Hot pepper – 1 tsps.
Rosemary – 2 branches
Garlic – 4 cloves
Mustard – 100 g
Salt – to taste
Olive oil – 50 ml
Marinade for ribs
Sweet cherry – 300 g
Barbecue sauce – 3 tablespoons.
- Ribs smooth out and pickle for 2 hours minimum in mix of mustard, pepper, rosemary, garlic, spices and salt
- Mix sweet cherry with barbecue sauce
- Send ribs to a grill and in 40 minutes later grease them with marinade and bake 50 more minutes. Ribs are ready, bon appetit!
2. The perch baked on a grill with herbs
Rockfish – 4 pieces.
Parsley greens – 1 bunch
Pepper fresh ground – mix to taste
Lemon dried peel – 1 tsps.
Salt sea – to taste
Garlic – 2 cloves
Capers marinated – 1 tablespoons.
Olive oil Extra Virgin – 1 tablespoons.
- First of all it is necessary to prepare fish. The rockfish needs to be washed out, cleaned and made on 3-4 cuts on each piece.
- For marinade separate greens of parsley and small chop. Rub a lemon dried peel on a small grater. Also grate garlic or squeeze out by means of the garlic press. From a capers merge liquid and small chop. In a bowl mix all components of marinade, season with pepper, slightly salt and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Well mix everything.
- Rub each small fish with marinade, trying that marinade got to openings. Grease with marinade fish also a little inside.
- It is necessary to fry a perch on a grill within 12-15 minutes from each party.
- Give most tasty with pieces of a lemon and grilled vegetables. Enjoy your meal!
3. A “fiery” squid in 3 steps
The squids frozen – 1000
Olive oil – 4 tablespoons
Soy-bean sauce – 1 tablespoons
Liquid honey – 2 tablespoons
Black pepper – to taste.
- Defreeze squids and allow water to flow down.
- Add olive oil, a soy-bean sauce, honey, pepper and mix. Leave for 20–30 minutes.
- Lay out rings of a squid on a lattice and prepare on coals within 10 minutes. It is ready to eat. Enjoy your meal!